There may be several reasons for this.
These can be:
- You have an outstanding payment on your account which must be settled
- You do not have Bluetooth enabled on your device
- Your plan has expired. You will be able to see the reason in the Ride On Pamplona app when you press the open ride button.
- You don't have the minimum amount needed in your virtual wallet
- Terms & Conditions have been updated and you have not accepted them.
- The plan is disabled because you do not have a valid payment method.
If you have Bluetooth enabled and the dock does not release the e-bike due to a connection problem, try another dock. If the problem still persists, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.