If you believe you have been overcharged or a payment has been charged to your account in error, please contact Customer Support(firstname.lastname@example.org), providing as much information as possible so that we can review your request.
Please note that refunds are not available if:
- You cancel a plan before its expiration date
- You buy a plan but don't use it before the expiration date.
- Your subscription automatically renews and you haven't cancelled it before payday. Unfortunately, once the charge is charged to your account, it cannot be cancelled.
- The e-bike is stolen or lost during your trip (even due to carelessness). You cannot claim a refund for the remaining cost of the trip. In addition, the user is responsible for all costs incurred by Ride On Pamplona to recover or replace the e-bike.
- If you delete your account and have a balance in your wallet.